Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday......The month of February

#Febphotoaday

If you on Twitter (follow me @nstarrgirl) you may have noticed your fellow tweeps posting photos via Instagram (follow me starrnicole) capturing one special footage photo from a memorable moment in their day. Well I'll also joined in on the fun and have enjoyed sharing a groundbreaking photo with you! Daily I get thrills about what will happened and what one photo will capture my day. As they say "A picture is worth a thousand words". Here are the highlights thus far, and dont' forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for the daily photo!

February 3, 2012
Friday fun... Mary Kay pampering party!



 February 4, 2012
Saturdays are better as Aunt Nicole

February 5, 2012
Lamers Dairy, based out of Northeastern WI. I support local dairy producers.

February 6, 2012
One of the many perks of my job.... I can choose between wearing cowgirl boots or heels! Monday was a boot & jeans-wearin' day. No matter how old or new your boots are, you can count on the same stitch design. I love it!
N.Starr

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Is your momma a Director in MK? I see whoever had your party had the Botanical Effects which hasn't released to everyone yet, but I am so excited to have people try it! Let me know what you thought of it!

Nicole Starr said...

Hi Melissa! My mom's been selling mary kay for prob like 15 year-ish. She doesn't do the parties or really have very many clients, we just like to be able to buy it for ourselves and family, etc. Yes the lady had the botanical effects, she was at a MK convention and was able to get it. Anxious to use it, as I was always a classic skin care lady during my youth before the velocity line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...